Friday, February 27, 2015

Simon Says Stamp March Card Kit

I love the name of this kit, CLASSIC BEAUTY, and it's name says it all ! The colours and paper designs in it are beautiful, yellows and greys, very classy :-)

I made this card for one of my loveliest and classiest friends ;-)



I used one of the lovely journaling cards which already had 'The Loveliest' and beautiful yellow roses on it. I don't think the card needed much else to be honest so I just added 'Friend' and a banner to follow the sketch :-)



And this is the kit in all it's glory
Click on the pic to see it in the store



Challenges :
Retro Sketches        Sketch
Brown Sugar           Anything Goes
Crafty Catz              Use Your Dies/Punches
Daring Cardmakers    Mellow Yellow





Hope you all have a great weekend :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

12 comments:

Kathy said...

Love those pops of yellow, so cheerful!
Thanks for joining in with The Daring Cardmakers' "Mellow Yellow" challenge this week

Doreen said...

Beautiful,love the design.xxx

Sandra H said...

So pretty x

Snoopy said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

Natty said...

Great use of that lovely SS kit! I have to admit that grey and yellow are my favourite colour partnership for yellow right now. :D

Thanks for playing along with the Mellow Yellow dare over on the Daring Cardmakers blog this week!

Dawn said...

Love the yellow and grey together and the flower is gorgeous. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers this week. x

Karen Berryman said...

Love the yellow and grey together - that's one vibrant yellow!

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous sweetie I love the colours hugs Pops x

Greta said...

Oh what a beautiful card! I love that kit!

Bridie said...

What a lovely sentiment and I love the clean colour combo

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Happy Monday!

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Svenja said...

Great use of yellow indeed! A very cheerful card despite the rather strict layout. Thanks for sharing with the Daring Cardmakers!

Miri said...

Your card is beautiful and very elegant. Thank you for sharing it with the Daring Cardmakers this week.