Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Simon Says Anything Goes

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

This week the challenge is

ANYTHING GOES

We are showcasing CLEARLY BESOTTED  AND LIL' INKER DESIGNS  PRODUCTS this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used. 
There are so many new products from the CHA landing on the Simon Says Stamp shelves  !! have you seen them ?  I feel a spree coming on !! It's my birthday in a couple of months     close enough don't ya think ?! ;-)

As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store, and there is no better time to win this than RIGHT NOW !!
50dollar_voucher_600px



I coloured the flower with Intense Pencils and then used a damp brush to smooth out the lines and create a watercolour effect. I love the way it turned out but I do need more practice with shading. Not bad for a first effort though eh ?  I used a couple of spritzers to spray and splatter the background,   love this effect, so delicate and pretty :-)


I am just about to get packed and set off for the airport. I am going home, back to the UK, for a couple of weeks so I will see you all when I get back, in the meantime, Happy Crafting !! :-)









You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

Challenges :
Shopping Our Stash       Love Me Do
Through the Purple Haze     Love is in the Air



Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

29 comments:

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Lols! I absolutely love this, it's so feminine and pretty. The splatters and shading look fab hun, amazing that it's your first effort!
Have a wonderful time in the UK Lols & safe travels :)
hugs
Mandy xx

Judith said...

I just love this lorraine - your colouring is fab and the splatter effect is just perfect with this delicate colour scheme - i really love it hugs Judith x

Lin said...

Sooooooooon, Lols, this has got to be one of my all-time favorte cards of yours! Everything is perfection!

Virginia L. said...

STUNNING! I love how you layered the images and tag! The use of ribbons is superb! The pink droplets in the background makes this card all the more charming and dreamy... I absolutely love this, Lols!

Doreen said...

Love the fab image and colours,this is gorgeous.xxx

Sue said...

This is really beautiful thanks for joining us at TTPH..hugs Sue DT x

Donna said...

Lovely soft and pretty card Lorraine! I love the sequins! Thanks for joining the Shopping Our Stash crew for our "Love Me Do" challenge this week!

Sandra H said...

Oh this is so pretty!

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Lols, I love your design and fabulous tag, so beautiful coloured image and lovely embellished.

hugs
Heather xx

Alljazzed2create said...

Super cute card. Loving your color combo. Thanks for joining us over at TTPH.

DT Pam

debby4000 said...

Such a beautiful card.
luv
Debby

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh, what a GOREGOUS valentine, every element is just so exactly RIGHT! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (loooooove!) STASH with us this week! :)

Jingle said...

This is a beautiful card, Lols!

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous card, Lols! Love the blending on the rose!!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Pop's Cards said...

Fabulous creations sweetie :0)) Its freezing here and such pant weather, stay warm and safe hugs Pops x

Tracey said...

this is absolutely beautiful Lorraine & so elegant :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Bobby said...

Your card is beautiful. I just got some Inktense pencils and you've inspired me to get practicing.

nancy carroll said...

What a lovely tag card, awesome layers, coloring of image

KandA said...

Such a beautiful card Lols, super design and I love the CB stamp xx

handmade_cass said...

I saw this over on Simon Says and loved it! The link to the heart tag die isn't working for me. Can you tell me what brand it is? Thanks!

butterfly dream cards said...

WOW...

Fiona DT
TTPH

Jacqui's Crafts said...

such a sweet card its lovely

Jacqui DT
TTPH

Jacqui's Crafts said...

such a sweet card its lovely

Jacqui DT
TTPH

NPurdum56 said...

What a beautiful card! Love it!

Čarovnije z male kmetije said...

Hello Lorraine. I'm first time on your blog, walk around and enjoy looking your gorgeous cards. You are realy master of combining colours and papers and love your compositions! This card is beautiful and i'm glad to became your new fallower :)

Diane said...

Gorgeous...you did a fabulous job with those pencils..so soft and pretty!! Love it!!

Darlene said...

BEAUTIFUL ... so soft & feminine!

jenn shurkus said...

gorgeous rose!! love your coloring :) i love all the added layers and the little splatters too!!

Jessi Fogan said...

Utterly perfect Lols! The splatter, the tiny teeny hearts...just so soft & beautiful! So glad you could join us for Love Me Do at Shopping our Stash!