Monday, December 1, 2014

Simon Says Stamp DieCember™ 'Songbird Branch'

Happy DieCember™ !! Simon says Stamp have just released a new set of  DieCember™Craft Dies !! Woo Hoo !! :-)

The lovely Heidi sent the Wednesday team a die each to use today and I received this gorgeous 'Songbird Branch' Die. THANKS HEIDI :-)

I made a cute shaker card, I love shakers :-)



I made the background using a Falling Snow Stencil, Stormy Sky Distress Ink and some Embossing Paste, love this stuff :-)
I did the same background for the inside of the shaker, but this doesn't show up as much due to the reflection on the acetate.


And this is the  gorgeous 'Songbird Branch' Die :-)


http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?u=751264&b=199868&m=24698&afftrack=&urllink=simonsaysstamp%2Ecom%2Fproduct%2Easpx%3Fid%3D313905
Thanks for looking :-)

Challenges
Crafting When We Can    - CAS  
Christmas Card      - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle    - Use Some Snow
Opus Gluei             - Let It Snow,Let It Snow,Let It Snow




Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

15 comments:

Robin said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the little bird. Thanks for playing along with us at CWWC and good luck. Hugs, Robin

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,lovely design and details.xxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

So beautiful! Love it!

Virginia L. said...

Truly gorgeous! I love the frame design and soft color combo! The birdie and branch are simply delightful! This die is on my wish list now!

Barbra said...

All the cards, on the hop, are wonderful, but yours is my favorite!

conil said...

This has got to be the sweetest shaker card I've seen...and I've seen a lot.

Judy said...

Lovely card. I love trees and birds and this one is especially sweet. Thanks for sharing.

Electra said...

I love the delicate colours and simplicity of this. And the dimension you have achieved with the sentiment is wonderful! Thanks for playing along with our SNOW challenge at Opus Gluei!

Pam said...

Gorgeous! I love the colors & shakers are so fun.

Tricia Coffin said...

You did such a fine job on this card. I don't know HOW you ladies do it! Everything is so smooth and perfect-looking; so sweet.

Doris said...

I have this die but never thought to make a shaker card with it. You have definitely inspired me with this beautiful card! The colors you chose are soft and pretty.

JanetB said...

I have this die, too, and am so glad to see you use it as a shaker card. Great idea and beautiful card. Thank you.

Chat Noir said...

This card is so pure and clean...love your images and especially the snow. Beautiful work...thanks for playing with us at Opus Gluei.

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Sweet card! Love how dainty and pretty it is!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Lols! You already know I love this card! Just popping back in to thank you for linking up with us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Use Some Snow challenge. Best of luck in our prize draw!

KT Fit Kitty
Glitter n Sparkle DT