Friday, September 19, 2014

Simon Says 'Decorative Ornaments' Christmas Card

 Hi all :-)  I have been having a play with some of the newest stamps and dies from the  STAMPtember® release and love this 'Decorative Ornaments' stamp and die set.

Did you know that there are only 96 days left to Christmas ??? 


 I used Simon's Lavender, Sunshine and Audrey Blue Inks and the coordinating Lavender Cardstock, such pretty colours don't ya think ? :-)

I stamped the Christmas a bit too far over to the right, not thinking where I was putting the 'Merry', but it looks sorta OK but if I was to make another one I would utch it over a bit :)


Thanks for looking and I hope you all have a fabulous weekend :-)

Challenges : 
Creative Corner ,,,, Favourite Colours 
4 Krafty Girls ,,, Anything Goes  
Dream It Up ,,, Christmas and the Holidays  
Crafts Galore Encore ,,,, Make a Card 
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas ,,, A/G Christmas   


Hope you all have a great weekend :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

16 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Lols have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

sandie said...

These are lovely colours and the added sparkle is perfect for Xmas. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

Virginia L. said...

Well done, Lols! This set is really new to me! I think you did a brilliant job showcasing it! Love the embossed details, glitter and colors!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

I agree - really pretty and delicious those colors - love the sparkle, too! Thanks for playing with us at ATSM!

Anita in France said...

Yep, such luscious colours, Lols ... so gorgeous in all their glittery-ness! The placement of the sentiment is fabulous as is ... IMHO, the over the edge merry emphasises the continuing coil of sparkly lights! Anita :)

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card x

Kara said...

love the colors of those sugar coated lights!

crafty said...

A lovely card. I like the glittery lightbulbs. Thanks for sharing it with us at Creative Corner

crafty said...

Lovely card. I like the glittery light bulbs. Thanks for sharing it with us at Creative Corner

Rahmat said...

Very nice card, I love all the soft colors on your card, looks very elegant. thanks for joining us at ATSM.

debby4000 said...

Love your pretty glitter lights cards.
luv
Debby

Mandy said...

Stunning card Lols, so pretty and sparkly, love it
hugs
Mandy xx

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful CAS card1 I love soft colors and glitter!
Thanks for playing at Craft Galore Encore Challenge "Make a card" and good luck.
Ileanaxx

Deborah Frings said...

I love the non-traditional sorbet colours - so pretty, and that sparkle is gorgeous. Nice work. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

Rose said...

So glad you joined us for our CHNC challenge extra this month with this fantastic creation!!!

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for September - hope to see you again soon x