Sunday, March 2, 2014

Dauber Bunch

Hi all and hope you're having a lovely lazy Sunday :-)

I recently bought a fab Hero Arts Dauber Bunch Stamp Set and some new Ink Daubers and couldn't wait to try them out :-) My first effort went straight in the bin ,,, a 2 year old would have done better,, but thats how we learn eh ! :-)

The theme on the Less is More Challenge is Yellow and Green so that was my starting point. I love yellow,,, the colour of spring :-)


Do I get extra Brownie points for One Layer ?? haha :-)


I really like the simplicity of this and think I'll make several in different colours and use a variety of sentiments to give to my Mum,, make her a little box :-)

Thanks for looking ! :-)

Challenges
Less Is More ,,,, Yellow and Green 
Allsorts,,,, Spring is Coming
Hiding In My Craftroom ,,,,, Spring Colours 
Cute Card Thursday ,,,, Springtime





Hope you all have a great day :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

14 comments:

Penny Nichols said...

Love your card! Turned out great.

Lin said...

Love these happy colors, Lols! Well done!

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Lorraine very fresh x Susan x

Chrissie said...

Just stunning Lols!
I love it!
Greetings from Oz!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

Janeen said...

Oh how pretty this is. I love yellow also and these just jump right off all that nice white space. Sa-weet!

Dawn said...

What a fantastic project! I love the colours! Thanks for joining in the fun at The Crafting Cafe for our CAS challenge!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Mollie said...

Very pretty! LOVE those flowers! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at HIMCR this week!

Emily
Mollie's Motif

Anne said...

Love this Lols, so effective! And yes, extra brownie points from me for one layer!!
Thanks for joining this week’s Less is More Challenge
Anne
(Guest LIM commenter!)

Rosmarie said...

Gorgeous! What a luminous card!! ....spring can coming :)
Rosi x

Unknown said...

Great image and coloring! Thank you for sharing with us at Open Minded Crafting Fun, Amy A.,DT

Unknown said...

Great image and coloring! Thank you for sharing with us at Crafting Café. Amy A.,DT
Very classic card, Great job!.. Amy A.,DT

Sylvia Anderson said...

I love the simplicity of this card & your colour choice is lovely, i'm sure your Mum will love her cards.


Thank you for joining in our challenge (The Crafting Cafe) Good luck x

Denise Fletcher said...

A great CAS card!

Denise Fletcher said...

A great CAS card!