Friday, January 10, 2014

Wild Rose Studio ,,,,Elsie with Daisies

Hi all :-) I hope you've had a fab week and are now all settled down after the flurry of Christmas activities :-)

I am here to share another card using one of the new release stamps from the Wild Rose Studio, this cute is called 'Elsie with Daisies'. Before you scroll down any further I recommend putting on your shades ,,,, this is errr ,,, sunny would sum it up :-) Dulcie ( the owner of the company) saw this earlier and said you could get all your daily UV light needs from looking at this ,,, HAHAHA :-)

Are you ready ,,, I don't want to be sue'd for blinding ya'll ,,,,,


I have to say ,,, I do LOVE this one and the bright sunny yellow is gorgeous I have to say ! The Sunshine Yellow cardstock and the yellow stamped hearts are from the new release products from Simon Says Stamp. I love how the card and ink are a perfect match, I used a new Drawn Hearts Background stamp too. 

Shh ,, this is my Mum's Birthday card, she will be 77 on 1st Feb and she loves yellow :-)



Thanks for looking :-) These are the new release stamp images. For a list of stockists CLICK HERE and if you would like to see a card I made a couple of days ago using Elsie with Heart, CLICK HERE ( these were made especially for you Kat,,, haha  :-)) 


Challenges 
Sketchy Colors ,,,, Fab Sketch 
4 Crafty Chicks ,,,,, Bows 
Charisma Cardz ,,,, Birthdays ( this is for my Mum)
Addicted to Stamps and More ,,, Colouring/Make Your Mark
Crafting By Designs ,,,, Birthdays 
Crafting for all Seasons ,,,, All things Bright and Beautiful
Stampin Royalty ,,,, Birthdays 





Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

18 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,lovely image and details.xxx

Cat's sCrap said...

Lovely yellow card. Adorable cat. Simple and clean style as I like ! Bravo !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz in this period of birthday !

Best wishes for 2014 !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Kari said...

This is a wonderful card!Bright and lovely colours!Cute image!
Thank you for joining Sketchy Colors this week and good luck!
Hugs,Kari :)

KT Fit Kitty said...

I love his, Lols!!!! It is so bright and cheery - and I love the new Elsie stamp - OMGoodness - just love it! This one is going on my wish list as a must-have. Your die-cut flowers and little charm set off this card perfectly.

Susanne Vargas said...

I also love a sunny yellow and daisies so I think your Mum is very lucky to get this cheerful card! That adorable charm makes it perfect!

KandA said...

I've just bought this stamp and was thinking how fabulous it would look in yellow. It really is a gorgous card with the lovely bright papers and flowers xx

Leanne said...

Very bright, love the colors and the image is so cute. Great job with the layout and nice touch with your bow! Thanks for playing our Bow Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, wonderful job!
Leanne DT@4 Crafty Chicks

Vicky said...

Utterly gorgeous as always hun...and I hope you have a lovely weekend too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Lorraine, just what we need at the mo with this awful weather - a splash of bright sunshine x Susan x

Gail said...

This is beautiful, and I like that it's so sunny!
Made me smile!
Your mum will love it!

Sandra H said...

So pretty the colours gorgeous and the adorable image x

Sue said...

Beautiful card! I love all your layers and pretty flowers. The colours are so fresh and like your adorable kitty. Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

Unknown said...

beautiful card, I love the metallic flower

hugs

Anonymous said...

What a striking card! That yellow just really pops out at you. Fun layers and I love that you hung the charm from the bow! Great job!
Thanks for joining our BOW challenge at 4 crafty chicks this week and hope to see you again!
Tammy GDT

Deepti said...

Love the coloring on that cute cat :) and yellow looks awesome, I am sure ur mom would love this. Thanks for sharing at ATSM!!

Vee said...

Such a fabulous card, love the colours and design. Thanks for joining our Birthday challenge at Charisma Cardz
xx Vee

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A gorgeous card. I love the adorable image and the lovely sunshine yellow.

Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz in our birthday celebration and good luck.

Sarahxx

flossbite said...

Really pretty card! Love the colours.
Thanks for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Hugs
Fiona x