Monday, December 30, 2013

Simon Says Stamp Heart Wreath ,,,,,

Hi all :-) I am back with a quick and easy Valentines card using the new Heart Wreath from Simon says Stamp 2014 Valentine Release :-)

I made this to enter todays CAS challenge over on the Splitcoast Stampers Site :-) We are asked to CASE a card in Jen's Gallery, making it CAS, and I chose THIS ONE  


Instead of using an embossing folder I used some of Simon's wood veneer paper instead,, 


I really love how this turned out, so pretty  ,,,,, :-)

Challenges :
Sentimental Sunday ,,,, previous challenge 'Love is in the Air'
Hiding In My Craftroom ,,, Anything but Holiday
Craft Your Passion ,,,, Something New ( new stamps and dies)





Wishing you all a Very Happy New Year :-)
Luv Lols x x x

7 comments:

KandA said...

Fantastic card, love the wood veneer paper and the fabulous die xx

Sharon said...

I know Christmas has just been and I am not supposed to be spending but I really want this fabulous die.
Your card is gorgeous and love the sentiment in the middle.
Have a wonderful New Year Lols and see you again in 2014.
Hugs Sharon. x

Sandra H said...

What a beautiful card and your die is stunning x

MommyScraps said...

Lovely use of your new die and stamp set! Thanks for playing along with us at craft your passion!
hugs,
Adina

Lena said...

Beautiful wreath to showcase a lovely sentiment. Wishing you and yours a Happy 2014!
Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
Lena – DT Member
xxx
Lena’s Creations

mags said...

A really gorgeous card Lorraine. Wishing you and your loved ones a very Happy New Year.
Mags
x

Sandy S said...

Love the CAS of the card.... perfect with the sentiment...

Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays...
Sandy S
(Sentimental Sundays Design Team)