Thursday, October 17, 2013

Shari's Tree No 2 :-)

Hi all :-) I bought all 3 of Shari's Trees a while ago and this is the first inking of tree No 2 ,,, hopefully 1 and 3 will be inked up soon :-)

I made this to join in with the Blingtastic Challenge on the Splitcoast Stampers 'Hope You Can Cling To ' event 

I think this tree just lends itself to bling !




I used embossing paste and a new Simon Says Stamp Stencil to make a snowfall background. 

Thanks for looking :-) If you would like to join in with this event click on the blinkie :-)



Challenges :
Craft Your Passion ,,, Embossing, I used embossing paste
Addicted to Stamps ,,,, Christmas
Fashionable Stamping ,,, Use a Mask or Stencil


Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

18 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

Its' me twice in one day on catch up :) love this one the centre panel embossed and framed to perfectly present this lovely sparkly image just fab
Hugs Kate xx

ionabunny said...

Very cute

Meggymay said...

A wonderful card, super snowfall background. Thank you for joining us at FSC this time.
Yvonne/Meggymay

Joey said...

Ooooooooh I lurve it! stunning colour choice to hun. Joey xx

cotnob said...

I love this card Lorraine, your snowfall background is the perfect base for that gorgeous tree.
Pauline
x

Sharon said...

Gorgeous Lorraine. Love all the bling on your fabulous tree.
Hugs Sharon. x

Dewi Lestari said...

So beautiful.. Love all the sparkles. Thanks for joining at Addicted to Stamps: Christmas is Coming
Hugs
Dewi

Shaughn Woodruff said...

Gorgeous! I love the colors! Non traditional Xmas colors and I love it! Thanks for sharing!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is beautiful, Lols! I love the idea of a pink and lilac Christmas. I think I need some of that embossing paste now!

Unknown said...

O wow wow Lorraine, this is so coool and so creative.. I didn't realise this was a stamp at first until I saw the stamp link below. I love it and the embossing and pretty colors xxx

Unknown said...

Lorraine, this is gorgeous hun, love the colours you have used to highlight this tree xxx

Malika said...

Love your christmas card, its so cute

malika

Michelle said...

A very different but adorable christmascard.
Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
xxx Michelle

Karen Petitt said...

A fabulously funky Xmas tree - love the colours too x

KandA said...

Love this gorgous blingy tree and the snow embossed panel is super xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine x

Claire said...

wow what a fun card, that blingy tree looks amazing and I love your background too. Thanks for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges
Claire xx

Kaylee Snyder said...

Beautiful card. I love the non-traditional shapes and colors. Thanks for sharing at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again.