Sunday, February 24, 2013

Splitcoast Stampers Love Fest Day 10 :-)

Hi all :-) I hope you’re having a fab weekend and maybe managed a few hours of crafting :-)

I am here with my card for Day 10 of the Love Fest over on the Splitcoast Stampers Website and today’s theme is a colour challenge hosted by Verve Stamps.

Aqua / Brown and either Pink or Yellow :-)

I don’t have any Verve products so I made my card using products in the Simon Says Stamp March card Kit :-)

made by Lols @ Lorraine's Loft

I used a Sizzix Lovely Flowers die and embossed the flower with Hero Arts White Embossing Powder, then added a Doodlebug Button and twine. I also used a Simon’s Exclusives Mini Hearts Die and cut lots of hearts, smothering in Star Dust Stickles to finish :-)

024

Thanks for looking :) If you would like to join in with the SCS Love Fest Challenges CLICK HERE

I have a Candy Give Away,,, if you would like to take a peek CLICK HERE :-)

Challenges : to be added

Thanks for looking :-) I appreciate your comments so please leave me one :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

11 comments:

Jolara said...

great card ! Hugs joyce
ps i am having a candy at my blog

kbrandy4 said...

Beautiful card Lorraine!!
Hugs, Hazel xx

Astrid said...

Lovely card Lorraine !

Hugs Astrid

Gail said...

You are ROCKING those challenges over at Splitcoast!

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovley card.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine loving this style too! hugs me xx

Lin said...

This may be my favorite kit - LOVE everything about this, Lols!

Kathy S said...

Don't you just love the colors of this new kit - great job using the straw and bag -

debby4000 said...

Another fabulous card Lols, loving all the Lovefest cards.
luv
Debby

MaRyKaY said...

What a cute card. I cant wait to get my march kit in the mail.
I havent blogged for so long I'm way behind on lots of crafting.
Life just gets in the way sometimes.
Thanks for sharing.

Paula Pascual said...

That is such a cute and lovely card. Love it!