Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Awww on the Papertake Weekly ,, :-)

Hi all :-) I hope all is well with you :-) another Tuesday has whizzed around and it's time for a new theme on the Papertake Weekly ,,,,

CUTE cards/creations to make you go AWWW :-)

We are sponsored this week by the lovely Gerda aka The Stamp Fairy so a fab voucher on offer !!

stampfairy10dollargiftcerti


I have had this cute LOTV stamp for ages and she has never been inked, shame on me !! As the theme over on Lili’s Little Fairies Challenge is Black Magic I thought I would go with Magic Mushroom and enter the DT call too ,, wish me luck :-)



I will link all the products at the bottom of this post :-)

Close Up ,,,,




Angled View


Thanks for looking :-) our GD’s and the DT have made some oh sooo CUTE cards so please hop along to the PTW to see them :-)

Challenges :

Lili’s Little Fairies ,,, Black Magic + DT call

Paper Pretties ,,, Birthday Card

The Crazy Challenge ,,, Seeing Spots

The Cutie Pie ,,,, No Flowers

Totally Stampalicious ,, Ribbon

Creative Inspirations Paint ,,,Birthday

Joanna Sheen ,,,,, Going Dotty

Pile It On ,,,, Patterned Paper





17 comments:

Squirrel x said...

AWH!! Lols, this is fabulous hun, adore the image and your colours are stunning. Amazing. I love it. Gimme! Hugs Sxx

Chrissy said...

You were right lorraine, I had an Awww...moment.She looks so beautiful sitting up on the mushroom.Gorgeous colouring,fabulous card.. all the best for the DT call..

luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Lorraine. I love the image and the rich deep colours look fabulous! Brilliant design too.
Lorraine x

thecraftycavalier said...

This is just completely fabulous! I love, love, love the colours and you've coloured the image perfectly. The leaf flourish is just fab too. Altogether this is perfect! Thank you for sharing this with us over at Lili's Little Fairies, hugs, Jayne x

Anonymous said...

AWW!! Lols, this is really sweet my friend!! I love these darling image and you've done a stunning job with the black! Your creations are always so beautiful and they'd be lucky to have you on their team!! Best of luck and wishes!! HUGS

downrightcrafty said...

simply stunning love the black lace and the whole red black and white theme is gorgeous such a class card
Hugs Kate xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and the papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

Oh My this is just the cutest! LOVE the colours so stunning and also love the flourish and and gentle distressing! just fabulous Lorraine hugs me xx

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is such a cute card Lorraine

jacqui x

Ribbon Girl said...

awwww, so pretty - I love the colours and her hair is beautifully coloured - I also love how the ribbon is slotted through the sentiment - it's a fab card and if they don't pick you then they're missing out! Hugs from Mary G x

Penny said...

You don't need luck to get the DT! You are so talented it should be a lock! :^)
Love your card--fab colors and coloring! The papers and design are just beautiful! :^)
Hugs, Penny
P.S. Good luck anyway! LOL!

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card, fab sweet image.
luv
Debby

America said...

LOVELY REDS!!! Lovin' the fun fold, great polka-dot DP and your fabulous coloring. This is so sweet!

Colleen Dietrich said...

What a sweet card! That mushroom is so richly colored. :) Thanks so much for playing with us at Creative Inspirations Paints this week!

Berit Synnøve said...

Fabulous card. Love your shape and image.
Thanks for joining The Crazy Challenge.
Hugs Berit

xxxtglxxx said...

Awww! Fabulous card Lorraine. This is my fave LOTV image and it never fails to make me smile - such a cute little pudding! :)

Love the colours, shape, papers and dotty details :)

Thanks so much for joining us at the Joanna Sheen Challenge,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Safdar Ali said...

Stunning card. So precious design. I have worked for the Plastic card printing and designing company and this design inspire me so much. Thanks for sharing.