Thursday, November 3, 2011

My Inspiration Showcase Canvas ,,,,

Hi all :-) I just wanted to show you my finished 12X12 canvas that I made following the Jennifer McGuire Inspiration Showcase online course. I thoroughly enjoyed the course and will be popping back into the site to make a few Jennifer inspired cards too :-) THANKS JENNIFER :-), not that she will read this ,, but ya never know eh !! :-)

This is now hanging on my craft room wall and as well as looking FAB it is a reference board showcasing various stamping and colouring techniques :-) I have also made one for my lovely Boss Heidi at Simon Says Stamp to hang on her new office wall :-) I hope she likes it !

There is another course starting on Monday, Holiday Boot Camp, which is all about Christmas creations ,, I am looking forward to joining in with this one too ! Can't wait !!! :-) For those of us who are quite isolated from a crafty community these online courses are just brilliant :-)

If you haven't entered my 700 follower candy yet you can see it at the top of my blog :-)

luv

14 comments:

Denise said...

This is amazing - such a great source of inspiration, as well as being very pretty.
Denise xx

Anonymous said...

Oh my word Lols!!! This is STUNNING!!! I love it!
xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Gorgeous detail hun, sounds like you enjoyed it, look forward to seeing your Christmas creation too, hugs Liz xx

Joey said...

Lols this is gorgeous and such a fabulous idea. Joey x

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
wow your canvas is gorgeous, im sure Heidi will be chuffed to nuts with hers, i no i would be, sue,x

Christine said...

Wow Lols this is so beautiful..I bet Heidi loves hers too..

smiles Christine x

Wishcraft said...

Oh this is just so pretty Lols... ooh I want to make one :o) Lisa x

Fleur said...

Wow this is beautiful
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Anonymous said...

WOW this is AWESOME!! I love it! stunning!! Great job hunny x

Anniebee said...

Oh Em Gee!!! This is fabulous, Lorraine!! I'm a new follower as of tonight. I followed a link from my friend, Chrissy's blog to find you. She and I have similar tastes in crafting styles and follow many of the same blogs so I had to check you out. I also entered your giveaway while I'm here. Congratulations on reaching such a big milestone. I have only been blogging since February. I started after I was laid off my job in August of 2010 and fell in love with it and all the wonderful crafty people I have met online. I'm going to have a better look around before I leave. I would love to have you visit my blog too if you get the chance.

Anniebee
anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Lols.
luv
debby

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Wow! This is amazing, Lols.
I thought it was cool as a canvas, but as a reference board too it's just brilliant.
Caroline xxx

Lorraine said...

Ooh this is so beautiful! I love that you have it hanging on your wall!

Janice said...

Lovely piece of art, well done. Jx