Saturday, July 10, 2010

Crafty Emma's New Online Store :-)

My good friend Emma aka Crafty Emma has just opened an online store and would like you all to pop by for a browse and maybe pop a few goodies in your basket too :-)



As a special incentive to launch her store she is offering a lovely shopping spree !! :-)



Pop over to Crafty Emma's blog for more details :-) This candy ends on Saturday 17th July at midnight (GMT) :-)

Emma is a lovely friend and I would like to wish her all the very best of luck with her new store :-) xx


I have a blog candy sponsored by Heidi at Simon Says Stamp at the top of my blog if you would like to see it :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reads my reviews about male enhancement pills befor your buy male enhancement products that really works and effective to increase your health and better your life. thank you. you can reads this reviews at http://www.male-sexual.com - vimax pills - penis enlargement