Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Simon Says ,,,,,,, shiver me timbers ,thar be a pirate, :-)

Most of what follows has been copied from the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog ,, the original mad author is Dancin' Bella Cutty (aka Chris) :-)


Ahoy Challengers!!! We be setting sail on a new challenge this week - can ye guess what the theme be? Aye, me hearties, it be, PIRATES!!!! Arghhhhh!!!!


Me name is Tax Evadin' Elanor Bonny and this be me ship all ready to set sail for a voyage round blogland,,, drinkin all yer rum and nickin yer ideas :-)

Avast, ye......look at the booty this week!! Blimey, its a good one!!!! 25 doubloons ($25) to spend at me favourite store!








For my card I followed Mina's fabby sketch on the Just Magnolia Challenge :-) I used my new Edwin Captain Pirate and Pirate notes stamps from Simon Says Stamp
Tim Holtz ones from the Lost and Found pad ,, LOVE IT !! :-) I used a Tim Holtz mask on the backgound circle and swirled some gold brilliance ink around a bit :-) The flag pole is a skewer and the flag was made with a bit of Claudine Hellmuth sticky back canvas I used a Tim Holtz skull stamp on shrink plastic to make the Jolly Roger :-)I did the sentiment on the comp it says Arr tis yer Birthday ,:-) ,,, all inked with vintage photo distress ink. The charm is fab eh !! it is from a lovely Blue Moon set of Pirate Charms :-)



I just noticed the little bit of a 3D pop dot sticking out from underneath the map ,,, ignore that lol :-) I decoupaged the sword and the roll of the map :-)



Thanks for looking ,, now ,,,

Batten down the hatches, and get creatin'!!!! Now, weigh anchor and hoist the mizzen!!! We can't wait to see yer fancy jolly rogers, booty and buccaneers!!!! Shiver me timbers!!!!


10 comments:

Dorte said...

Only one thing to say; fab !
hugs Dorte

debby4000 said...

Oh I love this card Lols, adorable pirate and great way to use the anchor charm.
luv
Debby

Squirrel x said...

Pretty sure that you have lost the plot Lols, but it's still an amazing card! Arrrrrh. Sxx

Annie said...

love it - you've definitely lost the plot but who cares when you create such gorgeous cards.
Annxxx

gila said...

Oh, wow, wie toll geworden, sieht klasse aus.
ich kann nicht mitmachen, hab nix piratisches, lach
lg gila

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Stunning card, Lols! I just love the flags and anchor charm..perfect accessories and really great shading on little Edwin!

Blimey, your creativity and beautiful creations make me feel like I’ve struck gold! Thanks for being such a great mate on the Simon Says Stamp Design Team!

*mwah*
Decayin' Eve Read (aka Steph)

Christine said...

Wow Lols stunning creation great details love the map & DP's smashing Edwin..luvs it all...

Hugs Christine xx

Sanne said...

Wow, what a great card, it is really stunning!

Sanne :o)
www.embellishments.de

Delphine said...

What an amazing card, Lols! I just love it! Hugs Delphine xx

Mina said...

oh wow Lorraine hes fab I love him...its a fantastic pirate card and the details are brilliant...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx