Thursday, April 1, 2010

Wild Rose Studio DT + Sketch Saturday Challenge :-)

I made this card following Jo's gorgeous layout on the Sketch Saturday Challenge :-)



I used my lovely Cat and Flowers stamp from the Wild Rose Studio. The papers are from there too :-) Dulcie, the owner now supplies to several shops so if you click on the link you will find a list of stockists ;-) She also has some fabulous new designs out too and am hoping to get a couple of them soon :-)) I coloured the image with copics and added glitter pen and stickles for sparkle :-)



I used a technique I learned on a recent copics course too. If you colour the image, then drop a couple of drops of blender solution onto an old towel ,, then dab the image it gives a furry texture :-)

Thanks for looking :-) I appreciate your comments so please leave me one :-)


I have a GORGEOUS blog candy sponsored by Heidi at Simon Says Stamp if you would like to take a peek it is at the top of my blog :-)


17 comments:

maddy hill said...

just delightful lorraine ! i love that sentiment - its well cute !
hugs
maddy x

Juls said...

This is so sweet!!!! Love the scallop detail! hugs Juls

Crystal said...

AWWWW SOOOOO SWEET!!!!! LOVE the added sparkle...Too cute!

Ria said...

Gorgeouss card Lols :) love that kitty :) thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday :)
Hugs Ria

alina said...

very pretty card, Lorraine, cute stamp!
hugs, Alina

Dragonlady said...

What a cutie hun, love the glitter too.

Hugs Ali x

Rosie said...

Lovely card Lorraine. This image is so sweet. Thanks for the hint on using the blender and piece of towel. Rosie x

Daisychain said...

What a sweet card, love all the added sparkle.

Hugs Christine x

Lynda Nielsen said...

What a wonderful card Lorraine. I just worked on my Sketch Saturday card today as well. Yours is gorgeous!
Thanks so much for the little Copic "fur" hint, I think I just may need to give that a try! ha ha
Hugs
Lynda

W.C.Camp said...

That is one amazing card but it must take forever to make. We made some simpler cards for the Iraq troops and it was great but I cannot imagine how much work this card must be! Nice work. W.C.C.

w.i.t.c.h.-ler said...

Oh how cute is this!
I love the colours and the motiv is so sweet!!! =)

Lynne in NI said...

Aww what a cutie! Thanks for the tip about the fur!
:o)

Michele said...

Oh such an adorable card Lorraine. Love the cute image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Dulcie said...

Hi Lols! I love this card, the rich purple and green go together really well and the sparkliness is a lovely way to finish it off...The sketch is lovely too, must check that one out.. Dulcie xx

Cathy said...

This is adorable Lols. I love the iamge, and gorgeous papers. Love all the sparkle on it.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Tasha said...

Lols this card is adorable! Such a super cute image and fab colour combo
love tasha xx

Crafting Joanne said...

Adorable card Lol's, love th colour combo and all the sparkle.

Hugs

Joanne xx