Sunday, December 6, 2009

Wild Rose Studio DT card :-)

I have just made this card following Bea's fab sketch on the Friday Sketchers Challenge :-)
I hope you don't mind that I added a BIG snowflake !! :-)



The image and papers are all from Dulcie's Christmas CD which you can see in the Wild Rose Studio store :-)

I coloured the image with copics and decoupaged the girl and presents. I used my new Polar white flower soft,, ooh isn't it fab ! :-) I used icicle stickles everywhere ,,, on the image and the papers. I also used my copic glitter pen for more sparkle :-) The sentiment is a Hero Arts stamp and the big snowflake was made using my Spellbinders die. You could be in with a chance of winning one of these if you enter my candy at the top of my blog !! :-)



I have just realised that I have forgotten to colour and glitter her buttons !!! Will fix that now ,,, so imagine it finished lol :-)

Thanks for looking :-) I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend :-) Don't forget to leave me a comment so I know you've been :-)


13 comments:

joey said...

oooooooooooh Hun LOVE IT!!! what a fantastic layout gorgeous job. Joey.xxx

Penny D. said...

This is absolutely adorable!!!

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow this is so gorgeous!
hugs
kim x

Sue said...

hi hun
gorgeous card luv the image, fabby layout, ya candle looks brill hun, im never any good with them, sue.x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Lorraine, i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

April Rose said...

Gorgeous card--it looks like one of her presents--so clever!
Hugs,
April

CraftyC said...

This is beautiful Lorraine, great decoupage and a lovely image!
Clairex

Gwen said...

Lorraine, your card is gorgeous. I love your paper piecing. Well done!

Smiles!
Gwen

Samantha said...

ohhhhh I love this one soooo cute love the decoupage!! brilliant card hunny :0)

Emma said...

Adorable and so pretty...
Hugs Emma x

Nicola said...

Fabulous colouring and decoupage Lols, she is a sweetie and your card is gorgeous.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Dulcie said...

It's lovely Lols!! Your decoupage skills are fab, and I love those Spellbinders snowflakes.. Dulcie xx

Paula's Crafty Corner said...

This is a cute card, love the colors, and all the layering. Good job.

If you get a chance to stop by my blog, I have candy. 'Sugar Nellies' stamped images, papers, embellishments, and the card.
Here is a direct link to it. Decorating For the Holidays.

Paula***