Monday, November 30, 2009

My First Wild Rose Studio DT card :-)

My first DT pack from Dulcie at the Wild Rose Studio arrived on Saturday ,, filled with lots of fabby stuff for me to use :-) It was difficult just deciding what to use first ! :-)



I decided to make another easel card ,,, I do love making these and I thought the boss might like it !!!! :-) The image and papers are all printed from the Wild Rose Christmas Collection CD It really is a fabulous CD filled with yummy papers and gorgeous images :-)



I coloured the image with copics and decoupaged her and the christmas tree. The baubles and the bow were popped out too :-) I added frosted lace stickles to her petticoat and ice stickles almost everywhere else, I did stickle the snowflakes and the christmas trees on the papers too but it doesn't show up very well on the photo ,, it looks fab in real life lol :-) the stars were punched out of yellow glitter card. The sentiment was also from the CD :-)




I followed Tanja's lovely sketch on the Friday Sketchers Challenge :-) I love this sketch ,,, nice and easy :-) Thanks Tanja :-) I will definitely used this one again:-)
I am also entering it into the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge who are asking for Christmas trees :-)
The Cupcake Craft Challenge are asking for Red/Green I know I added yellow and blue too ,,, so I hope that is OK ??
Also The Pink Elephant Challenge have an easy theme this week ,,, we have to use our fave medium for colouring ! COPICS ! :-)

Thanks for looking :-) I appreciate your comments so please leave me one :-)



20 comments:

Dulcie said...

Wow it is just lovely!! I am so impressed - the decoupaging brings out the image very well, and the white glitter on her skirt is very festive :-) Am loving those easel cards! I must try making one of those.. Dulcie xx

Nicola said...

Wowzers you have really brought this image to life Lols and I love your decoupage and colouring. Fabulous easel card, papers and embellies. Will have to put my cd in the drawer and have a play too.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Unknown said...

Easel cards are my favourite too!! Love the image, she is so cute!!
hugs Angela x

Hanne said...

I love how you placed the image. All the layers are wonderful!

Hanne

Jill said...

gorgeous card Lols love that image thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

ribenaruby said...

This is gorgeous Lorraine!

Chrissie said...

Well this looks gorgeous Lols, I may have to keep an eye out for this company's CDs if all the images are like this, but NOT the Christmas one (you know how I hate making Christmas cards...bah humbug! lol!).

Powerful Search Engine said...

Wow Lorraine what a fab card I love your decoupage look forward to seeing some more hugs Pascale

Mina said...

what a fantastic 3d card Lorraine, love how you brought that pretty image to life...gorgeous
Mina xxx

Dragonlady said...

Wowzer Lorraine this is a fabulous creation. I just love everything about it!

Hugs Ali x

Liza said...

Gorgeous Lorraine, I so love this style of card and I love how you have 3d'd the cute image.

Liza x

Silli said...

wow Lorraine, your card is a beauty... Love the cute image and the dimension... Great work. hugs Silke

Mel X said...

Wow Lorraine this is one gorgeous card. The colours are very pretty and the layout fab. Lovely image and it really pops out cos of the layering. Great work

Mel X

Anonymous said...

beautifully done hunny thats a really cute card! :0)

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Lorraine,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

pinky said...

Lorraine this is just stunning, well done you.
Pinky

Danni said...

This is just fabulous! Love the dimension!

Cyndi said...

love this card with all the dimensions!

Emma said...

Wow beautiful card Lols...adorable image and gorgeous papers.
Hugs Emma x

Sue said...

Oh gorgeous card hun lovely image, looks fabby 3d, great colouring as always, sue.x