Wednesday, October 21, 2009

MAWTT meets Friday Sketchers :-)

I decided to have a little play with one of my new downloads from the Cutting Cafe and make a box so that I could join in with this weeks Moving Along With The Times Challenge ,,,,,,who's theme is Anything But a Card have to be quick writing this ,,, I think I might just make the deadline !! I will add all direct links after I post it !!
I thought Carole's fab sketch on the Friday Sketchers Challenge would be perfect for a lid for a gift box so I used it :-)




The papers and tag are from a new Shabby Christmas kit from Funky Fairys Papercrafts. I used a little bit of white coredinations which I cuttlebugged and glittered ,, some plain red card ,, a snowflake eyelet and a little red ribbon ,,, some punched snowflakes and a few gems and thats it ,,,, done :-)

Thanks for looking ,, please leave a comment so I know you've been visiting :-) Have to go and link this ,,,, clock's ticking ,,,,, :-)


7 comments:

Penny said...

This is a beautiful box! I need a snowflake punch! lol

Crystal said...

AWWW Lorraine LOVE LOVE your box!!!!! Beautiful!

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Well done on a super box! Thanks for joining us over at MAWTT, hugs Heidi (DT) xxx

thread-bare said...

Wow I love this box. Well done on making the deadline. Thanks for joining in with us at MAWTT x Clare x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is lovely Lols. Thanks so much for joining in with us this week, Hope all is well with you Hazelxoxo

Mina said...

wow Lorraine this is fabulous...how special would anyone feel getting a gift in a stunning box like this
Mina xxx

Nicola said...

Super box Lorraine, those papers are gorgeous and what a pretty tag - love the snowflakes.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-