Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Chocolat :-)

I made this card to fit in with 3 challenges ,, the fabulous 'Movie' theme on the House Mouse Monday Challenge :-) The DT have made some fab cards which really made me laugh,, if you haven't seen them you really should :-)
I followed the fab layout on the Sketch Saturday Challenge and the recipe on the Charisma Cardz Challenge,, which is 1 ribbon, 2 papers , 3 flowers and 1 charm :-)



The image was a RAK from Sue Scoopystuff ,,thanks hun x I thought it was a good image to make into a card with the film title 'Chocolat'..
I coloured the image with copics, the papers are Basic Grey but the cover fell off so I have no idea from which pad ,,, :-) the flowers are prima and the brad is by Kaiser craft.



The text stamp is Hero Arts ,,, I just noticed that the button isn't in the right place ,, will fix that !! :-) I also used a few dew drops to finish.

Thanks for looking and don't forget to leave me a comment before you go so I know you dropped by :-)

There is a candy at the top of my blog if you would like to take a peek :-)


23 comments:

Penny said...

LOL. That is SUCH a cute image! Your card is wicked pretty... I love that you always put those charms on them.. I will have to purchase some of those.

Helen said...

Fab card...what a great image! lol
OMG....have just seen the adorable stamp you've got as candy this week...I just made a card with it...well an image sent to me as a RAK...and I love it...so I'll have to come back and enter when I've had a play with the sketch :0)
Helen x

Anne said...

Oh this is just delicious!!! Love the image, love your colours. The papers are Porcelain I think, has the birdcages in it, pinks, greens, apricot... mmm back to food again!

Lynne in NI said...

Oh, he's a little mouse after my own heart! LOVE chocolate!
Fab layout and love your pretty charm too
:o)

Anonymous said...

I just love this card the Image is sooooo I NEED it!! lol!
I love the sketch!! you have really done it justice! BRILLIaNT!
Samantha :0)

Unknown said...

Ooh fabby card, love it & what a gorgeous image!

Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week

Jan x

Penni said...

Super Lorraine. I love this stamp and your colouring is superb, as always.

Hugs
Penni
X

scrapperjulia said...

This is a really fun card! Love how you colored the image!

Christine said...

Hi Lorraine this is stunning colouring fab stamphave been eyeing some up myself...love this card & movie title..

Hugs Christine xx

SemSee said...

OMG - that image is so me!! LOL! I just HAVE to get that stamp! Gorgeous card, Lorraine - love the chocolately colours! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs, Sem x

Sally said...

OMGosh! I have just got to have that image. Your card is fabulous!
Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz.

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Lol - I ADORE that bear - reminds me of someone I live with LOL!! Gorgeous papers and details too.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Dragonlady said...

Hi Lorraine,

Fantastic bear and just what I could do with now - some yummy chocolate!!!

Ali x

Tracy said...

what a totally delicious card, I wish that was me laid back chucking choccies in my mouth.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Juls said...

this is just so gorgeous! really cute and love the soft colours!!

Donna said...

Awww Lorraine this is the cutest little mouse...ever! So cute and such a fab card :) Donna x

Danni said...

So, so cute!

Heather said...

Stunning Lols!! Fabulous colouring and gorgeous papers and details. Now I'm off to get myself some orange truffles (hee-hee).
Thanks so much for playing along with us at HM&F.
hugs Heather xx

Laurane said...

Really nice card Lorraine - fabby image and lovely papers. Put me in the mood.....
Laurane x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card--cute image, great colors and papers! Love the charm too!
Hugs,
April

Anonymous said...

Lovely card ;0)

Thanks for joining us at HM&F

Janneke X

Emma said...

I lurve this one too...the image is adorable and so much like me when I open a box of choccies, just keep throwing em in!!
Hugs Emma x

Lisa J said...

I love the beautiful colours of this card and the image is so adorable.
Lovely Card!!
Cheers,
Lisa