Monday, August 17, 2009

House Mouse Charisma Cardz Challenge Blog Candy Winner :-)

Hi everyone :-)
I am sorry I haven't been to visit any of you but I am still on holiday and have very limited access to the internet. I will catch up with you all next week,,, can't wait to see what you've all been up to :-)

Anyway onto the draw,,, after painstakingly going through all your entries and writing all your names down to make sure it was a fair draw guess what number came up !! The one that people say never does !!

Here are your random numbers:1
Timestamp: 2009-08-17 06:54:57 UTC

Yeah !! number 1 !!! :-)

Congratulations Jan J the cute stamp is yours :-)

If you email me with your address I will ask Heidi to pop one in the post for you :-)

I will be having another blog candy next week so if you didn't win this time maybe it will be your number that's lucky next time :-)

Luv to all
Lorraine x x x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oooh Lorraine, you've just made my day - fancy no. 1 coming up too, like you say,it never does - except this time it did, lucky me!!

I will email you my addy and continue to dance around the room.

Thanks so much

Jan xx

Anne said...

Congratulations Jan!

Justine said...

Great job Lorraine your coloring and layout are perfect