Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Simon Says Let's Celebrate :-)

This week we have a very special celebration on the Simon Says Challenge
. We are helping Heidi celebrate the first birthday of the Simon Says Stamp Blog

We would like you to make a card or creation with a first birthday celebration in mind. My celebrations always start with a Gin and Tonic !!! :-)

On Sunday we will be having our first blog hop YAY !!! :-) Heidi has very generously given us all candy to give away AND she will be adding surprise bling too so make a note on your calendar to join us :-) It will start at 4pm CET on the Simon Says Challenge blog but I'll be back with more details later in the week :-)

The design team have made some wonderful cards to inspire you and as an added bonus we also have KENDRA joining us in our Designer Spotlight :-) Kendra is a fabulous designer on the Simon Says Stamp Brand Design Team. She has a fabulous blog too which you must go and see. Please leave her a comment when you visit too :-)



As you can see I chose to use a fabulous House Mouse stamp, this one is called 'Splish Splash,,,, a citrus bath :-) I coloured the image with copics and 3D'd it




I also decorated the inside using Mudpie Mouse' he is just soo cute eh !



The papers are Stamping Up, I added st,ickles to the centers of the fruits, I also used a little coredinations for layering :-)The flowers were plain white Prima ones which I sprayed with orange glimmer mist.

The sentiment is from Simon Says Clear Stamps SIMPLY THE BEST SENTIMENTS Exclusive Set which are only available in the Simon Says Stamp store

I followed the fabulous sketch on the Friday Sketchers Challenge
they have some fabulous DT cards for our inspiration too !! :-)

Thanks for looking, I appreciate your comments so please leave me one :-)

Lorraine x x x

11 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous both inside and out.
luv
Debby

Sue said...

Oh Lorraine you have done a brill job on this card, i luv the image, coloured perfect, lovely inside n out, sue.x

Iris said...

Your card is really amazing, love the absolute fabby papers and the cute image.

Hugs
Iris

Hazel (Didos) said...

I love this wee mouse, he is so sweet. The card is brilliant, Hazelxo

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card, I love that cute little mouse :o)
Jackie xx

Jo Nevill said...

Your card is just so cute Lols, I love the House Mouses too and these two are just the cutest. Fantastic papers too and very fitting.

Glad to see you back with us now !

Hugs,

Jo x

Timcso said...

Very sweet card Lorraine!Cute the mouse and beautiful the papers!:)

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lorriane,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Sue said...

I'll drink to that! Great card, inside and out. Love the glimmer mist flowers.

Blog hop sounds like fun.

Jeanette said...

This is so sweet. Love your coloring! Thanks for joining in at Friday Sketchers this week. Hugs Jeanette xx

Tammy said...

Your card is so adorable! I love the image and your coloring is fantastic!!