Thursday, June 4, 2009

My 1st Greeting farm card :-)



I made this card using 2 stamped images Pascale very kindly sent me :-) I have to buy some of these !! :-) I also saw on her blog that there's a fab Greeting Card Challenge using this sketch and we also have to use Black/White combo :-)I flipped the sketch over for my card :-)




I coloured the image using a mixture of Marvy watercolour pens and inktense pencils. The wood effect paper is Basic Grey. The fence was cut out of black/grey coredinations using an impress die. The flowers are also punched out of the coredinations and a white flat backed pearl added to the center.

Edited to add that I added crystal stickles to her headscarf and also used my fab new copic glitter pens and a little inkssentials opaque pen that I got from the Simon Says Stamp Store

Thanks for looking, I appreciate your comments so please leave me one :-)
Lorraine x x

7 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Lorriane,l love the image and colour.

Hugs Riet.x

coldwaters2 said...

This is gorgeous Lorraine those images are one of the sweetest aren't they.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Powerful Search Engine said...

This is fabulous Lorraine, thanks for the mention hun, I love this card. Hugs Pascale

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is lovely, I love what you have done with this one. H xxox

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a totally stunning card Lorraine love the greeting farm images youve used and the stunning colour combo! hugs Linda x

Valerie said...

it is a really beautifull card lorraine, it looks a bit like mine lol.
i promise i didn't see yours before
val xxx

Joey said...

Love this hunny, the wood effect looks fantastic behind the images. Joey.x