Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Card using Hazel's Fab Sketch :-)





I made this card following Hazel's fabulous sketch on the Daisy and Dandelion Challenge I used the gorgeous Dandelion for this card :-) The ball is from a Pickles and Onion set ( aren't they fab names :-))
The papers are Daisy and Dandelion and so is the sentiment so a 100% D&D card :-)

I am also entering this card into the following challenges :-

One Stop Craft Challenge whose theme is 'Let's hear it for the boys'

Charisma Cardz Challenge whose theme is going dotty, well my paper is very dotty and I have plonked a ball on there too !! and some brads :-)

Daring Cardmakers Challenge whose theme is 'Take Five' I used 5 brads on this :-)

Thanks for looking, I appreciate your comments so please leave me one :-)

Lorraine x x

20 comments:

Joey said...

lovely card hun., loving the dotty paper and gorgeous brown tones.x

Powerful Search Engine said...

Gorgeous card hun I love the papers and image. Hugs Pascale

Riet said...

Wowww Lorriane,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Liza said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, I lvoe the colour scheme and the cute image.

Liza x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card hun, took me long enough to get one done!! lol. have mailed teresa.sue.x

Sally said...

Sooo very adorable. Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Charisma Cardz.

Merika said...

You prepare beautiful postcards! I say thank you for your writings on my blog. He managed to meet Erzsébet Madam Tussaudnál. I adore London!

Heike's Creativeplace said...

Wow, wonderful card with great colors and Details. The Image is so cute. Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenges.....

Hugs
Heike

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah love the card Lorraine. Thanks for taking part in the challenge. Smallest one yet.LOL Talk soon Love Hazelxo

Saskia said...

Lorraine,

Lovely card!!! Daisy and Dandelion and their friends are so cute!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Vee said...

WOW!!! I love this colours scheme and little dandelion looks fab. Terrific card. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

mueppi said...

Lovely card Lorraine and such a cute image!
Hugs Gisela

Donna said...

Aww this is so cute, I love this card and the paper is perfect with this image. Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge. Donna x

Juhi said...

wow, such a cute n adorable, love the color combo.......

Valerie said...

ho i love the dog, and the colours are really great for a boy.

val xxx

Anonymous said...

Simply adorable, fab interpretation of the sketch.

Rachel Brown said...

Great Card love the colour combination

thread-bare said...

Fantastic card. Love the colours used. Thanks for joining us at D&D this week xx Clare x

SueH said...

Aww Lorraine, this is so cute.
You’ve done a fab job because the papers, the colours and the image all go together so well they have been made for each other.

I love it!

Sue
x

Kathy said...

Cute card! I'm not sure whether its five buttons, or five brads that have been the most popular "Five" for this dare.