Sunday, May 31, 2009

Stamptacular blog hop :-)





I made these today for the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge blog hop :-)
You still have time to enter so go over to the challenge blog to join in :-) It's great fun !! :-)

The fairy image is from Pink Gem designs :-) I ordered this funky fairy a while ago and this is the first inking :-)The papers are from a Bearly Mine Designs CD, I do love printables, you never run out of matching papers !! fab !!

The frog images are from the Simon Says Stamp store set this one is called the Simon Says Clear Stamps FROGS JUMPING FOR JOY Exclusive Set! The papers for these were digi downloads from Funky Fairy's Papercrafts
Thses 2 cards are going to be sent to children at Make a Child Smile



Thanks for looking, I appreciate your comments so please leave me one :-)

7 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Lorriane.

Hugs Riet.x

Joey said...

Hiya Hunny, oh these are gorgeous! you know what I think next month haha that means from tomoz, I may just have to invest in those froggies I love them :O)Joey.x

coldwaters2 said...

These are gorgeous Lorraine love the colours and images the backing papers are fab I have just treated myself to the bearlymine cd and it is a wowzer i love it.

Hugs
Lorraine x

DeesDivineDesigns said...

Very cute Lorraine. Love the colors and papers. Just love the frog stamp as well.
Hugs
Dee

Skraptacular Designs said...

Lorraine,

You've done such a tremendous job with these cards! I absolutely love the green frog cards! Too cute!

However, the chocolate bar card is fabulous too...I mean, how could you go wrong with anything when chocolate is included? LOL

Thanks for taking the time to join our bonus fun today!

Hugs,
Priscilla

Emma said...

Morning Lorraine
Hope all is well at your end. No ride out in the new motor yet... we hope to pick up this wk. The pub lunch sounded good tho!! Lol
Gorgeous creations...loving the colours and those frogs are just far too cute!!
Emma x

Valerie said...

it is really lovely i do love the frog one
i have the same on my bog for kids in hopital in france.
val xxx