Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lovely Awards :-)

I got these awards from Sue a couple of days ago but forgot to post it !! Sorry but I was poorly and full of anti histamines for my Hay Fever so my brain wasn't on full function !! :-)
Thanks Sue I really appreciate them.

I have also just received the 'Inspiration ' award from Joanne too :-) Thanks so much, I really appreciate you thinking of me :-) x x x



I also received these awards a couple of days ago too so I am going to put them all together :-)


From Donna
and Josianne

From Donna


From Donna


Ooh yesterday Josianne at Cardmaking Galore gave me the first of these 3 lovely awards but I din't have the time to post it on my blog and now today Donna at Bearly Mine Crafts
have given me these too :-)

I have to pass these on to 5 others but am sorry I 'll have to come back to this later ,,,, busy at the mo !! :-) I was just taking a break from cleaning loo's etc ughughugh to have a cuppa t so back later ,,,, :-)

OK now am editing and will do my job and pass these awards on :-)
But first I have to tell you one fact about me that you may not know ( thats the rule on the award from Sue !! :-))
This is difficult, can't think of anything interesting err OK thought of something :-)
On my 40th birthday I went for a night out to the 'Nightclub area in Malta' and there just happened to be a massive American aircraft carried in the harbour :-) Well all the sailors were there in their gorgeous white uniforms, ooh they were handsome ,,, anyway I ended up on the stage with them at the Hard Rock Cafe singing ( and yeah doing the moves !! ) of the Y M C A !!!!! lol

Ok Now to pass these on to 5 lovely friends. This is the hard bit cos I hate leaving anyone out so as well as these 5 I would like all my followers to take these too, I just can't link everyone it would take forever :-)


Lorraine
Anesha
Poppet
Ginny
Caroline

OK off to boost my caffeine levels now :-)

Have a lovely Sunday :-)
Lorraine x x x

8 comments:

Sue said...

aww hope ya feel better hun, no fear hay fever here it persisiting down n blowin hooley n dark!!! I wrapped up like it bloomin winter!!
Oh white uniforms how scrummy, Congrats on ya awards well deserved, sue.x

Unknown said...

Congrats on the awards Lorraine. LOL...love your fact, sounds like you had a fab time.

I've also got one of these awards for you over on my blog, sorry didn't realise.

Enjoy your sunday!!

Joanne x

Ginny said...

my mum would have LOVED to have been there with you, she's got a thing for sailors...despite my father, he ex, being one...lol

thanks for the award..tis MUCH appreciated :0)

Crafting Queen said...

Hi Lorraine, thank you for thinking of me. Congratulations on all your awards, promise to pick up soon.
Hugs Anesha

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

Congratulations on your awards Lorraine! You certainly deserve them!

Hugs and Cheers,

Dorothy

Pop's Cards said...

Congrats on your awards hun and thanks for thinking of me, hope you are feeling better now, of to email you hugs pops x x x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Hi there Lorraine, hope you're doing better today. I know just how you have been feeling, I have had a stinker of a cold, but have finally stopped sneezing today!! Hooray.. lol*
Thankyou so much for my award - it was a lovely suprise and much appreciated. xxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Blimey Lorraine have you been saving these awards up lol mind you you deserve each and everyone of them. I thank you so much for thinking of me when nominating but I have already received each of them. I have decided to put them into a slide show for people to view. I know you will enjoy them as much as I do.
Hugs
Lorraine x