Saturday, March 7, 2009

Loads of challenges in 1 !! :-)


This card qualifies for several challenges :-) I would love to be able to do one card per challenge but with all the fabulous challenges out there it would be impossible !! So,,,, I followed the sketch on the Sketch Saturday challenge, I also followed the theme on the Penny Black Saturday Challene which is a recipe of 3 brads, 2 ribbons and 1 flower,The Stamp Something Challenge is to use your favourite things for inspiration, well having 7 cats sort of qualifies me to use this stamp ! The Cute Card Thursday Challenge is wine and dine, well champagne is wine !! The ABC Challenge is distressing, well that speaks for itself, and the Spoonfull odf Sugar challenge is torn edges :-) How many is that ?? err I think it's 6 !!! Yeah !! I've never done that before :-)
The stamp is Penny Black 'Lovely Bubbly' The DP is from my shelf ?? I coloured the image with my new copic pens which arrived today:-) I am fairly pleased with the colouring but need to practice a bit with them and also think I need more skin tones especially. I bought the 72 A set from Cult Pens. I also received a lovely parcel of SU stuff, it was like my birthday today, postie was laden with parcels :-) I coloured the flowers (SU) with antique linen ink, and also used this to distress all the torn and scuffed edges. The brads and text thing were from the SU hodgepodge hardware set. What else ,,,, oh yes I also used a bit of coredinations black/grey which I distressed with sandpaper :-) Think thats it :-)
I would appreciate any advice re copics !
Thanks for looking, I appreciate your comments so please leave me one before you hop away :-)
Lorraine x x
I have actually had a busy crafting day, I am making some things for the blog candy I have commited myself to doing !! All good fun :-) I think mine is full now but Hazel has some spaces left on her candy, why not hop there and join in, it really is a nice and friendly thing to do :-)
Off blog hopping now to see what you've all been doing today :-)

18 comments:

Sue said...

hello hun
cor well done on all them challenges in one card, ya clever chick.
gorgeous card great image, luv the torn paper.
Oh ya got ya pens then, how lovely cant help cause im c.. with em!! but luv em.lol. Have good nite hun, sue.x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hiya, did wonder why someone was asking about my candy. I tried to get the post onto the top but it still didn't stay.
Well done on getting all the challenges done on the 1 card. It looks lovely I really like it. I am thinking about the candy. Are you alergic to nuts??? Cause candy needs some candy with it. Hazelxo

Saskia said...

This card is so beautiful, cute, gorgeous,... Yes, I love this card!!!!

Saskia xx

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous! Love your torn edges and your papers are lovely! Nice colouring too!!

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card Lorraine...love the papers and that cute image...and thanks for joining in the fun this week at TYI...enjoy the rest of your weekend
hugs Kath xxxxx

coldwaters2 said...

What a brilliant job 6 in 1 that must be a record lol. The card looks great love everything about it and that image is gorgeous.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Deb said...

fabulous card Lorraine, love the sweet image!
Thank you for joining in with the CCT challenge! Hope you are having a great weekend! hugs Debx

Danni said...

What a neat card! Very nice!

Sue said...

Love that image, and love what you did with it.......cute card.

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hello Lorraine, this is such a gorgeous card hunny. I am loving this image and the papers you have used. Stunning work. Hugs Linda x

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness Lorraine, what a fantastic job combining all them challenges. It's so true about there being so many fab challenges out there, that to enter you have to combine at times.
Fantastic card hun, love the image, papers and layout.

Joanne x

Beth said...

Great take on the challenge - this is such a fabulous stamp and beautifully coloured! Thanks for joining the PB challenge this week!
Beth xx

Victoria said...

wow this is sensational fantastic colouring and papers are lush and brilliant use of distressing - thank you for joining us abc this week x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Gorgeous card. The torn paper effect is brilliant.
xxx

Mona said...

Love what you did! Great torn effect!

Julie said...

Hi,
Well done on fitting in so many challenges in one card. The card is stunning, and love the image.
Julie x

tracie said...

Oh wow well done on all the challenge, love your card Lorraine the image is great.
Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC
Have a great week
Hugs
Tracie :)x

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card. Love the image and the papers. Michele x