Tuesday, December 30, 2008

4 Challenges in 1




Hi , I made this card to enter 4 challenges , time being short at this time of year !!The sketch is from the Twinkling Tuesday challenge, I used acetate for the OCC challenge, The ABC challenge is 'U' for under , so the image is under the acetate, and last but not least is the 2 bananas challenge , which was to make something using your favourite stamp and say why it's your favourite
The stamp is by Magenta and I like this stamp particularly because it is so easy to use. It can be used for a christmas card with a stocking in his mouth , a valentine if you use a heart, birthday with the bone or a gift , anything really , this stamp is so versatile. And as I make cards to sell for the local SPCA it gets alot of use :-)
Hope you like this card, I appreciate your comments and look forward to reading them
Happy new Year to all x x

12 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my goodness, it's adorable! Love the frame you created!! I don't use my acetate often enough...thanks for the inspiration and thanks for playing along with us!

Cassie said...

WOW! I'm so impressed that you got 4 challenges into that card! The puppy is just precious!!

Jeanette - said...

What a sweet stamp! And with that versatility I can see why it's your favorite! Great card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our challenge!

Jeanette

Jill said...

aww Lorraine this is gorgeous I love the cute little dog, thanks so much for your lovely comments on my cards happy new year hugs Jill x

Jessica Diedrich said...

Hi this is Madelynn. I LOVE your puppy card. It is so cute. Thank you for playing the sketch. I think your card is awesome!

Hi, It's Jessica :)

Wow! This is awesome..that frame is great! Thanks so much for playing the challenge and hope to see you around! So glad you stopped by !!! 4 challenges is AMAZING!

Maraya said...

Lorraine, I love the puppy! He's so adorable. I really like his shiny spots. Very cute!

Jami said...

Lorraine - this is amazing and so adorable!!! I just love all the dimension - your cutwork is beautiful! And that window frames that pup just perfect!!! I'm so glad you could play along in our challenge!
hugs, Jami

LeAnne said...

So cute! I still haven't participated in that OCC challenge--this one is a winner in my book!
LeAnne

Ali Watson said...

So cute, super card. Thanks for joining in the ABC challenge.

Maria Matter said...

What a fabulous creation! Love how you layered your pooch!
Blessings, Maria

Cathy said...

Stunning creation and a great take on the challenge. I love that pooch and the decoupage.
Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this week.
Cathy xx

BABYBORICUA said...

SUPER BEAUTIFUL.................