I was just hopping over to Jennifer's blog and found this fab blog candy idea :-)Hazel and Jacelynn are also doing this :-)
The first 5 people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice! For you. (There is a possibility it will be a purchased item instead of homemade, or both).This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done sometime this year (I will want to get it done in the next month or so).
4. You have no clue what it's going to be.
5. The catch? Oh, the catch is you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog (then come here and post) The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a handmade gift by me. Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!
SO ...................who will be the first 5 people????
New addition to the rules, we all seem to be in agreement that the 1st person on your list should be the person who's list you are adding your name to ie, I will give candy to Jennifer too, ( my list now has 6 , so I have to make 7 items as I want one too !! ) :-)
If you see your name on the top 5 please email me your address so I can get your candy out!
Now don't you think this is a fabby idea :-)
Sunday, March 8, 2009
I followed Carla's sketch on the Magnolia Vs Stampovie. This is my 2nd attempt at colouring with my new copics, I must say I do like them ! I used my new Tilda with apple pie, isn't she lovely :-) The papers are papermania, the flowers are hero arts and the brad is SU.
Thanks for looking,I appreciate your comments so please leave me one :-)