Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Papertake Weekly ,,,,,, Dawny's Sketch + Wild Rose Studio DT card

Time for a new challenge over on the Papertake Weekly :-) this week dawny has made us another fab sketch to use,, I really like this one and will definitely use it again :-) I am scheduling this post as I am on a girly shopping trip to Malta today with my friend and her Mum :-) ,, hope Mr blogger works ,,
edited ,, trip cancelled due to rough sea ughugh :-(

We are sponsored by the lovely Katarina at Whiff Of Joy so a lovely stamp on offer for one lucky entrant :-)



For my card I used this new release Fairy from the Wild Rose Studio this one is called Ella with Wand ,, isn't she lovely :-) I coloured the image with Copics and added Ultrafine Crystal glitter and Star Dust stickles for sparkle. The papers are from the Wild Rose Studio Christmas CD
Binky Crafts Store I used a star embossing folder and some spotty organza ribbon from my drawer ,, the sentiment is part of a House Mouse one, I masked the rest of it, you can see it here if you like :-)



challenges:
Crafty Cardmakers ,,, Dry Embossing
Crazy Challenges ,,, Things with Wings
Wild Orchid ,,, Classic Christmas
Creative Cottage ,,,, Embossing

thanks for looking :-) Hop on over to the PTW to see what our fab GD's and the DT have made ,,, gorgeous cards :-) ,,,

ok ,,, hope to pop around and see you all later :-)

19 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lorraine,
I lov ethe colours you have used and the image is just so sweet. Beautiful card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Vicky said...

WOW.....what a pretty card I love the delicate colours & the image is sooo pretty.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous card Lols, beautiful details and adorable image.
Sorry to hear your shopping trip was cancelled.
luv
Debby

Craftyanny said...

cute as a button Lols. Lovely and sparkley:)
Thanks for playing along with Creative Cottage and the Crazy challenge too
Anne x

Victoria said...

very pretty card.
thank you for the lovely comment. I got the stamp as an early birthday present of the boys at the nec on saturday xxxx Now just to save up for the other 20 on my list!

Christine said...

Awww isnt she a sweetie?? fab image cute smile lovely colour combo...have left you something on me blog hope you will accept..

smiles Christine xx

Chris (catt871) said...

This is so pretty! I love the sparkle and all the stars!!!! CUTE image too.....I like!!!!
Hugs,
Chris

Sharon Caudle said...

Lols, this is gorgeous! I love her and the way you've colored her! The sparklies are beautiful!! You are always such an inspiration! Have a fabulous day my friend! So sorry your shopping trip was cancelled!
hugs! Sharon

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so cute. I love all the glitter you have on her. Stunning, Hazelxoxo

*Vicki* said...

So adorable sparkly and fun!! Love the colors here!! HUGS

ribenaruby said...

Hi Lorraine, what a delightful card, love that spotty posh ribbon, sorry to hear your trip was cancelled, take care! Ruby x

Sue said...

Hi ay hun
aww gorgeous card, super cute image, fabby colouring as always, luv the sparkle lovely papers & design, sue,x

Riet said...

So beautiful card Lorraine,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Sue said...

Ops slap me ickle leggies hun,thank you for joining us at The Creative Cottage this week, hope to 2moro, sue,x

joey said...

Hi Sweetie

gorgeous card Loving this layout and image hun

Joey.xx

Suzie McFloozy said...

Beautiful card with loads of fab bling and great colouring x
Thanks for joining in with us at creative cottage challenge blog this week x
((hugs)) Suzie xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous card hun, just love the soft colours fab LO!
Thank you for joining us at The Crazy this week, hope to see you again soon. Hugs Shell xx

Cheryl said...

oh this is one gorgoues card hun so love that image and the papers are just lush,hugs cheryl xxx

Angie said...

Hi lols what a fab card i love this image i think she is so cute. Thanks for your warm welcome into the papertake weekly family, sorry your trip got cancelled it sounds like it whould have been lots of fun.
Hugs Angie x