Thursday, November 11, 2010

LOTV card for a few challenges :-)

I made this card for the Anything Goes and blog hop on the LOTV Challenge :-) The new stamps are released today so I will be treating myself later ,,,, hope they don't sell out before I get there !!



I followed the fab sketch on the Stamp With Fun Challenge I used my very cute Collecting the Tree stamp
. I coloured Daddy bear with W's and Baby bear with N's ,,, not very much tho cos that are supposed to be white ! I used diamond Dust and ultrafine crystal glitter for the snow and some star dust stickles for extra sparkle. The papers are from a Stamping Up paper pack that I bought ,,,, oohh ages ago and forgot about ,,,they're called Ski Slope ,, gorgeous !! The base card is also SU Not Quite Navy The snowflakes are a mix of Martha Stewart, Woodware and Spellbinders, all coloured with a hint of Broken China distress ink and glittered. The sentiment is also from LOTV.



Challenges:

LOTV ,,, Anything Goes + Blog Hop
Stamp With Fun ,,,, Skech
ABC ,,, H for Holidays
Freshly Brewed ,,,, 2 or more patterned papers
Anything Goes ,,,,, Embssing ,, I used a Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder
A Spoonful of Sugar ,,,, Snow/Snowflakes

Crafty Cardmakers
,,,,, Embossing
Wild Orchid ,,,, Classic Christmas
The Stamp Man ,,, Christmas

thanks for looking and please leave me a comment cos I love reading them :-) Don't forget to check out the candy at the top of my blog too :-)

10 comments:

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

I love this image and have it, I love what you've done with it. Made my hubbies Christmas card with this, wish I had the time to make more. Thanks for the inspiration your wonderful cards are. janex

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Love this, Lols. I like the way the stripes on the scarves, match the stripes on your paper. And, the glitter is beautiful.
Caroline xxx

Kathryn said...

this is such a beautiful card, great subtle colours and the all important sparkle! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week, K x

Margreet said...

adorable card Lols....great papers and stunning colouring of that sweet image!
xxx Margreet

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Lols ... I love these new LOTVs!
Fab papers and I love the snowflakes and cool feel to the card.
Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this time.
Hugs
Cathy xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Lorraine, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun challenge this week. Hugs, Denise

Squirrel x said...

Just fabulous Lols, wish I had bought this stamp now (sulk). Absolutely brilliant babes. Hugs, Sxx

sue said...

beautiful card thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

wonderful card ! thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs tina46
swf-team

Mel X said...

Hiya Lols. WOW this card is awesome!! Absolutely love all the sparkly elements. That image is just so adorable - I must keep my eye open for that one!

Hope you ok hunny.

Mel X