Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wild Rose Studio DT card

I made this card following Jolanda's fab sketch on the Create 4 Fun Challenge :-)



I am back with another card using the Lady with Shopping image designed by Dulcie at the Wild Rose Studio I do love these fuller figure ladies, makes me feel less guilty as i'm tucking into a HUGE bar of Cadbury's whole nut !! ,,, keeps my energy levels up :-)
I coloured her with Copics and added glossy accents to her jewellery, handbag clasps and shoes. The papers are My Minds Eye and SU Close to Cocoa cardstock. The ribbon is Martha Stewart seam binding and the flowers are a selection of Prima. I also used my new EK Success punch ,, which I LOVE :-)



Challenges:
Create 4 Fun ,,,, sketch
A Spoonfull of Sugar ,,,,, Spots and Stripes
Wild Orchid ,,, Ribbon and Bows ( real and on the image )
Lets Ink It Up ,,,,, Charm and Favourite image ,,,, I have lots of faves and this is definitly one of them :-)

Thanks for looking :-) I have a blog candy sponsored by Heidi at Simon Says Stamp at the top of my blog if you would like to take a peek :-)

20 comments:

Sue said...

Hi hun
another gorgeous card, luv the colour combo, beautiful design & embelies, sue,x

Dora said...

Awww this is niiice, I love it, what an adorable stamp and I so much love your colour combo, beautiful xxx

ribenaruby said...

Lovely Lorraine, beautiful colours and layering!

Crystal said...

WOW Lorraine your coloring is fabulous, I LOVE these colors together and your wonderful layout!!! Beautiful sweetie!

Sally said...

Gorgeous Card. Just love this lady...She's my kind of gal..shopping! Thanks so much for joining us this week at A Spoonful Of Sugar...
Sally, (GD this week)

Dragonlady said...

Hi Lorraine

She looks just my size!!!!Great card, great charm too.
Thanks for playing at Let's Ink It up.
Hugs Ali x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lorraine.

Hugs Riet.x

SuzanneK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SuzanneK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SuzanneK said...

Beautifully done Lorraine and I love your colour combo. Thanks for playing along at LIIU, good luck. Suzanne

cgl1539 said...

I have loved the fuller figured ladies I have seen on a couple of your cards. Definitely going to have to check into getting them when I can, I really like them. This one is just gorgeous, I love your coloring and gotta get some crystal accents, I have never used it, but I love the way it looks on her jewelery.

Kat said...

This is gorgeous Lorraine. I love the colour combo. I also loved the House Mouse card you made before. Really sweet!

Kat xx

Cheryl said...

now if it was fruit and nut you could count me in hun,he he but this card is simply amazing super detail and just love that image hugs cheryl xxx

Pat Garvin said...

The colors are wonderful. She is really cute. Thanks for playing with Lets Ink It Up.

Sharon said...

Hi Lorraine,

Just love the card! I've recently purchased this lovely lady too.
Nice to see some realistic figures :) Beautiful card.

Sharon x

Claire said...

Beautiful card, I love the colours and that lady stamp is fab!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Let's Ink It Up and good luck :-)
Claire xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Lols.
luv
Debby

elsi67 said...

What a sweet card. Thanks for playing with us at Wild Orchid Crafts ♥

Dulcie said...

Hi Lols, great card - I love the autumnal colour scheme. The layering and details etc are all really pretty :-) Dulcie x

America said...

OK, this is totally FABULOUS! I love it. And Im wondering how you are hanging those sweet charms on your cards?? are those special chain dangles for charms?? Or are you doing handy jewelry work here to atatch them to chain links? Please do share your wonderful secrets GF. :)